From: Howard Ray Lawrence <hrl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 11:37:24 -0400
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 20:02:18 -0400
From: Michael _ Kaplan <mkaplan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: women in architecture academia
". . .we should propose and support a new accreditation criterion
requiring evidence that a school is conforming to its own affirmative
1. What affirmative action plan?
2. How many different affirmative action plans exist?
3. What is the most universal kind of affirmative action plan?
4. For #4, can you give a desirable example on the basis of percentages?
5. Is any of this going to be connected to all diversity issues?
The opposite position would be that selections of anyone in the
workplace on this basis have little merit.